Our tradition of serving the families of Vidor and Orange County area, began on June 15, 1958.
John and Ann Keen began employment at Memorial Funeral Home of Vidor in 1958 and became sole owners in 1972. The original funeral home and the ambulance service was ran out of a home, that was converted into the funeral home. It was located on Main Street in the downtown area of Vidor.
John Keen moved the funeral home to the present location on Highway 12 in 1996. Clayton Keen and his sister Johnnie Ann Brown inherited the business in February of 2002. They have continued the traditions started so many years ago by their parents.
The staff of Memorial Funeral Home has proudly served their profession and their community over all these years, as members and officers of The Vidor Chamber of Commerce, The United States Chamber of Commerce, The National Funeral Director's Association, The Southeast Texas Director's Association, The Masons, The Rotary Club, The Lions Club, The Southeast Texas Veterans Group, The American Legion, The Veterans of Foreign Wars.